Time to Talk
What is Time to Talk?
A local campaign inviting all faith communities to have conversations about end-of-life care wishes, values & beliefs. We want as many faith communities participating in the Time to Talk campaign as possible. We had 19 different communities participating in 2016 and want to double this number for 2017! We hope you’ll join the movement.
When is Time to Talk?
November 10-19, 2017
Participating is easy as 1-2-3!
- Commit to having conversations about end-of-life care wishes, values and beliefs with your faith community
- Register your commitment here
- It’s Time to Talk…these are Conversations Worth Having!
There are a variety of ways to participate:
- Faith Leaders can speak about end-of-life wishes, values and beliefs at their regular faith gathering (and incorporate their own faith teachings)
- Host a panel discussion about end-of-life issues
- Start a book club using books such as Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
- Invite a member of the Time to Talk team to give a presentation about Advance Care Planning
- Any other way you want!
Lots of free resources available!
Click here for a printable poster you can hang in your house of worship
Click here for our blog
Click here for a variety of other resources
Stay tuned for videos of local faith leaders speaking about the importance of Time to Talk!